#FreeBSD 10.2 improves on the stability and introduces some new features.
- The Linux® compatibility version has been updated to support Centos™ 6 ports.
- The drm code has been updated to match Linux® version 3.8.13, allowing running multiple X servers simultaneously.
- Several enhancements and updates for improved FreeBSD/arm support.
- Several ZFS performance and reliability improvements.
- GNOME has been updated to version 3.14.2.
- KDE has been updated to version 4.14.3.
- and more
Checkout the FreeBSD 10.2-RELEASE Announcement for more details